LORO-X main-emergency-combination-silent parapet drainage with double pipe drain DN 100/DN 100 and fill-a-vent pipe.
The new LORO-X DUOFLUX® parapet drainage with bonding flange for the direct installation in the edge of the parapet roof combines the main drainage with downpipe and rain standpipe with the emergency drainage as spout overflow in one system with only one drain.
The new LORO-X fill-a-vent pipe in the LORO-X collector box ensures the gravity flow and thus the starting of the emergency drainage via the weir at the collector box outside the roof area.
• bonding flange with upstand for an easy installation in the parapet edge
• silent gravity flow - ideal for residential construction
• only one drain for the main and the emergency drainage
• discharge rate and water height compliant to the roof drainage standard:
- main drainage with gravity flow DN 100, discharge rate 4.5 l/s at a water height of 35 mm on the roof
- emergency drainage with gravity flow DN 100, discharge rate 4.5 l/s at a water height of 75 mm on the roof
|LORO-X DUOFLUX Main-emergency-combination parapet double pipe drain DN 100/DN 100 with bonding flange for bituminous roofing sheets, made of galvanized steel|
|DN 070/DN 070|
|penetration depth 52 mm||13207.070X|
|DN 100/DN 100|
|penetration depth 103 mm||13207.100X|
|LORO-X Collector, DN 100, for LORO-X DUOFLUX main-emergency-combination parapet double pipe drain, made of galvanized steel|
|DN 70||DN 100|
|for double pipe drains||04380.070X|
|for double pipe drains||00446.100X|
|LORO-X Sliding flange, DN 70, for LORO-X DUOFLUX main-emergency-combination parapet double pipe drain, for attaching the vapor barrier|
|DN 70||DN 100|
|made of galvanized steel||13228.070X||13228.100X|