For over 50 years LORO stands for top quality and reliability in terms of draining buildings and ships. LORO designs, produces and supplies single-sourced high-quality drainage systems.
For decades LORO has been developing innovative system solutions made of high-quality and easy-to-process materials and bringing them to market maturity. Thus, LORO offers innovative and economical solutions for designers and installers as well as personal planning support and construction site support.
For the documentation of these high standards, LORO undergoes regular voluntary external inspections. For example, the TÜV-certificate according to DIN EN ISO 9001 documents the internal quality management system which is valid for all departments of the company.
Furthermore, LORO has a wide range of products certified and checked to particularly high standards by independent testing organizations for construction and shipbuilding.
• Strong with a high discharge rate.
• Fast despite low water height.
• Silent with minimal noise.
• Secure with calculated and measured proof of performance.
• Space-saving with small penetration and small nominal diameters.
• Money-saving with optimal drainage concepts.
During the planning phase:
• From one provider: complete systems with proof of performance
• Fast and easy installation due to LORO-X push fit socket connection
• Optically attractive on every facade
• Special solutions also available in small quantities
• Individual planning aid
• Professional construction site support
• Training sessions
RAL Quality marks stand for high quality, safety and durability.
The products of drainage technology have a quality that goes beyond the standard requirements of the norms. The products undergo numerous other test procedures for the coveted quality mark. Quality assurance by RAL also includes the tried and tested system of self-monitoring and independent third-party monitoring.
n addition, GET manufacturers with RAL quality marks also provide planning aids and provide installation aids and instructions. GET's voluntary quality assurance and the RAL quality mark close many gaps and risks that have arisen in connection with the European harmonization of standards.
RAL quality marks offer, among other things:
- Neutral third party inspection
- Quality assurance transparency
- Consumer confidence